Choc Banana Protein Cups
Serves: 6 individuals (makes 12 cups)
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup mashed overripe banana
- 1/2 cup Red 8 Whey or Soy Protein, Chocolate flavor
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp chiaseeds
- 1+1/2 cups oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Start by preheating your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl, whisk together milk, vanilla essence, olive oil, and mashed bananas.
- Add the Red 8 Whey/Soy Protein, chia seeds, cocoa powder, oat flour, chocolate chips, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Mix until you're happy with the consistency.
- Now, grease a non-stick muffin tin and/or place cupcake wrappers into each mold.
- Spoon your mixture into the muffin tin, filling 2/3 full.
Bake for 20 minutes, then leave on the tray for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to rack to cool.
Enjoy warm or cold. You can refrigerate for up to a week or freeze for up to 2 months.
Like this recipe? Check out the rest of our protein powder recipes right here!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.