If you have several overripe bananas at home and you don't know what to do with them, use them to make this delicious recipe!
To make these Choco Banana Protein Bars, you'd need the following:
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Room Temperature Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Dymatize ISO-100 Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp, Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tbsp. Cacao Nibs and Chocolate Chips (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, mash the two ripe bananas, then combine with the wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Once whisked together, fold in almond flour, Dymatize ISO100, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and coconut sugar.
- Finally, add the cacao nibs, and fill your pan (you can use 8x8 brownie pan) and top with chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe by: Dymatize