Chocolate chips and protein balls are a match made in heaven.
If you are a looking for a plant-based, vegan-friendly version of your favourite protein balls, try this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls recipe.
- 2 scoops Balance Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Nut Butter (we used almond butter)
- 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Mini Dairy-free Chocolate Chips
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine protein powder and almond flour.
- After that, stir in the nut butter and maple syrup. The batter should resemble cookie dough at this point.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chip one last time. Scoop dough onto your palms with a tablespoon cookie scoop and roll into balls. Repeat.
Recipe by: Balance Sports Nutrition