Satisfy your chocolate cravings with these delicious bite-sized Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies!
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Dash Salt
- 1/8 Cream of Tartar
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp. Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp. Coconut Sugar (or granulated sweetener of choice)
- With an electric mixer, beat the egg whites, cream of tartar, vanilla extract, and dash of salt.
- Slowly add the sweetener and cocoa powder. Beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonful onto parchment paper and bake on 300 for about 45 minutes. Turn off heat and let it cool in oven for 30-45 minutes. Enjoy!