- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 scoops Nuzest Clean Lean Protein, Smooth Vanilla flavor
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Almond butter (optional)
- Start by preheating your oven to 177 degrees C and lining a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the bananas, add them to a food processor, then process until smooth.
- Add the Clean Lean Protein, then process again. Now, toss in the oats and give the mixture a few quick pulses.
- Scoop 1/3 cup-sized rounds from the batter and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven. While they're nice and warm, add 3-4 chocolate chips to the top of each cookie.
- Let the chips melt, then demolish the cookies!
- Bonus: Dip them in almond butter or a cold glass of almond milk.