This Chocolate Coconut Protein Balls recipe is quick and easy.
It gives you your needed protein hit for pre-workout, post-workout or simply as a delicious snack.
No need to cook them.
And it only takes 15 minutes to make these.
- 1 cup of Eat Me Supplements Cheeky Chocolate flavoured 100% Whey Protein
- 120 grams or 1 1/8 cup Oats
- 80 ml or 1/3 cup Low Fat Milk
- 60 grams or 1/4 cup Peanut Butter (Natural)
- 30 grams or 1/3 cup Dried Coconut (shredded)
- 30 grams or 1/8 cup Hazelnuts (optional)
- 10 grams or 2 tsp. of Cocoa Powder
- A pinch of Cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients except the shredded coconut in a bowl.
- Mix everything together thoroughly with your hands.
- Take some of the mix and roll into a ball. This mixture should make around 12 balls.
- Roll the finished balls in shredded coconut.
Recipe by: EAT ME Supplements