Chocolate Fudge Bar Featuring EHPLabs OxyWhey
Photo credit: Ehplabs.com
This decadent protein bar features OxyWhey
, a powerful protein concoction from EHPLabs
. It's bold, it's beautiful, and it wants you to devour it. Right now.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/8 cup Cacao powder
- 3 scoops OxyWhey Protein Powder, Chocolate
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- For the chocolate glaze: small piece of your favorite chocolate, melted
- First, grab a large bowl. Combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, and OxyWhey Protein Powder.
- Now, add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl (but not the chocolate for the glaze) and stir until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Line a medium-sized baking dish with greaseproof paper and spread the mixture evenly in the dish.
- Take a second to melt your chocolate for the glaze, then pour it over the mixture and spread evenly.
- Pop the dish into the freezer for 15 minutes, and you're done! Slice into six bars and enjoy.
Storage: Keep it in a closed container in the fridge.
Nutrition: 238 calories, 17 grams of fat, 7 grams of carbs, 16 grams of protein
Want more from EHPLabs? Check out the full collection here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition