This delicious ice cream recipe via EHPLabsfeatures OxyWhey Protein, a low-calorie protein formula with BCAAs, a powerful digestive enzyme, green tea extract, and more. It makes a perfect summer treat, and if you're not a chocolate fan (what's wrong with you?!), you can opt for vanilla instead.
- 4 small bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp hazelnut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 scoops OxyWhey Protein, Chocolate flavour
- 3 tbsp chopped toasted hazelnuts
- Start by chopping the banana into 1-inch pieces. Line a cutting board or baking sheet with parchment paper, then place the banana on top in a single layer and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- When you're ready to eat, place everything in a food processor except the chopped hazelnuts and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving glass (or glasses), top it with the hazelnuts, and enjoy.