- 4 scoops Balance 100% Whey Protein, Chocolate flavor
- 3 cups dates, dried and pitted
- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds
- 1 orange, juice and rind
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- A little water (optional)
- Coconut flakes (optional)
- Start by throwing the dates and almonds into a food processor. Mix until combined.
- Next, add the orange juice and rind, coconut oil, and Balance 100% Whey Protein to the mixture. Once again, mix until combined.
- Start rolling the mixture into small balls (around 30 total). If you have trouble getting the mix to stick together, you can add a small amount of water. If you're really into coconut, you can coat each of the balls with coconut flakes.
- That's it! Store the balls in an airtight container in the fridge. They will last for a few weeks, at least. For a colder and longer-lasting treat, you can store them in the freezer.
Nutrition Info (per ball)
- 133 calories
- 5 grams of protein
- 5.9 grams of fat
- 13.6 grams of carbs
- 2.6 grams of fiber
- Plus a handful of amino acids