Overnight oats are easy to make. They are great in themselves.
But you can make them better by adding in some more nutrients.
This Chocolate Overnight Oats will satisfy your sweet tooth without you having to worry about your diet. It's a dairy-free and vegan recipe that is easy to make.
Tasty, flavorful, and nutritious!
Here's what you need:
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1-2 serves Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tsp cacao powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp basil seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
Here's how to do it:
- In a large bowl, add the rolled oats, cacao powder, basil seeds, and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate.
- Add the milk and maple syrup to the mixture and stir well to combine. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge overnight to set.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit or coconut flakes for some crunch!
Thanks to nuzest_nz for the recipe.