Try out this super easy to make, high protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake desert using Combat 100% Casein or Combat Protein.
- 1/2 Cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 Scoop Chocolate Combat 100% Casein or Combat Protein
- 1-2 tbsps powdered peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp pure stevia
- Combine all of the ingredients into a food processor. It's easiest to start with the cottage cheese first, then Protein and then layer in the stevia and peanut butter.
- The simply blend until creamy and then place the mixture in a cup or container. You can top with additional peanut butter if you want, and then set it in the fridge for about 30 minutes and enjoy!