Do you miss eating chocolates? Here's a guilt-free alternative.
Stay fuller for hours without ruining your diet with this Chocolate Peanut Butter Chia Pudding.
Who doesn't like the delicious combination of chocolate and peanut butter? You can make this the night before so you can eat it as a guilt-free meal or snack the day after.
Here's how to make it.
- 1 tablespoon of Chocolate PB2
- 1 cup of milk of your choice (coconut milk, vanilla almond milk, or low-fat milk)
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave
Garnish: ½ cup of fresh berries or chocolate
- Whisk together the Chocolate PB2, milk, chia seeds, and cocoa powder in a small bowl until smooth.
- Mix in the honey completely. Adjust to taste with additional Chocolate PB2, as desired.
- Transfer to a container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Garnish and serve.