Fudge is dense. A little goes a long way, and even though it's filling, it's hard not to keep eating it until you feel like you're gonna explode. It's just so good, and it's totally worth indulging in on occasion.
Or maybe you hate the word moderation and you want fudge all the time. That's cool too, and you do you...but why not get a little extra bang for your buck? This fudge recipe from Balance adds a protein punch that makes all the calories worth it (almost).
- 3/4 cup Balance 100% Whey Protein (vanilla)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 packet of Stevia (or 5 drops)
- 1/2 oz dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2oz mini dark chocolate chips
- Slightly heat peanut butter and honey.
- In your food processor, blend the coconut flour, water, Balance 100% Whey, cinnamon, and stevia with the warmed mixture.
- Stir in the dark chocolate chips, then transfer the mixture to an 8x8 pan.
- Carefully melt the dark chocolate in the microwave, then mix it with the cocoa powder and a splash of water.
- Spread evenly over the fudge, then refrigerate for one hour.