Delicious chocolate protein bars with a cherry filling!
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- Dash salt
- ½ cup Dried Cherries
- 1 cup Almond Flour (if you don't have any, you can make it by blending while almonds into a fine powder)
- 5 tsp. Agave nectar (or sugar-free maple syrup, which can be purchased from Countdown in the Desert Aisle)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Oat flour (blend rolled oats to make powder)
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 scoop BioX Power Whey Chocolate Flavour
- Mix together the oat and almond four, Biox Whey, pinch of salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the coconut oil, vanilla extract, and 4 tsp. Agave/Maple, and mix well.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge then roll out in a large rectangle between 2 sheets of baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Blend the dried cherries, apple sauce, 1 tsp. Agave/Maple syrup, and extra sweetener (if desired).
- Top one side of the rolled out dough with the Cherry mixture, and fold the other side over, pressing down to seal.
- Place in the oven for about 25 minutes. The edges will brown slightly.
- Take it out of the oven and let cool slightly before cutting into bars. Enjoy!