Just pop one of these into you mouth for a quick protein hit, these Chocolate Protein Cake Pops are quick and easy to make.
Protein-loaded, delicious, but guilt-free.
- 3 scoops Double Rich Chocolate GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY Protein powder
- 1 tbsp. Low-Calorie Sweetener or sugar alternative (Stevia used)
- 4 tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 2 1/2 Melted Coconut Oil
- 6 tbsp. Non-dairy Milk
- Optional: Rainbow sprinkles
- Whisk together protein powder, sugar, and coconut flour until combined. Add coconut oil and non-dairy milk. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to combine until a soft dough forms.
- Take approximately 2 tbsp. of dough at a time and roll into a ball.
- Optional: Roll in sprinkles.
Recipe by: Optimum Nutrition