Craving for chocolates? When was the last time you had one without worrying about your diet? Well, here's a healthy alternative. This Chocolate Protein Microwave Brownie has less sugar and is loaded with protein. It's easy to make too! Give it a try.
- 3 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Mashed Banana
- ½ scoop of BioX Power Whey Complex Chocolate Flavor
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 ½ tsp. Granulated Sweetener (we use Natvia)
- Mix all ingredients together in a microwavable bowl making sure there are no lumps. Flatten off the top.
- Place bowl in the microwave for about 1 and a half minutes. Make sure you don't overcook it.
- Leave to cool before eating. Enjoy!