Chocolate brownies and Christmas vibes! These brownies are fun to make and delicious to eat.
- 3 tablespoons Coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons Raw Cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 scoop Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey (Double Rich Chocolate)
- 1 cup Sweet Potato puree or 1 large sweet potato, skin removed. Cooked in the oven until soft then mashed (300g cooked)
- 3 free-range Eggs whisked
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp Pure Maple syrup
- 70g Dark Chocolate chopped (melted)
- Grease and line a square baking tray
- In bowl, add all the wet ingredients including sweet potato flesh and whisk until smooth and combined.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir well until all incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking tray
- Bake at 160 fan forced for 25-30 mins
- Top with icing and Christmas decorations of your choice!
Recipe by: Optimum Nutrition