Looking for a non-chocolate recipe?
Try these Coconut Pineapple Protein Blondies.
Its tropical rich flavour gives you the perfect Summer taste.
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup 1UP Coconut Pineapple Protein
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp. Stevia
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes
- Place almond butter in microwave for a few seconds to soften then mix wet ingredients.
- Combine with dry ingredients.
- Pour into pan sprayed with non-stick spray, top with coconut flakes.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Recipe by: 1UP Nutrition