Cookies & Cream Protein Shake Featuring EHPLabs OxyWhey
Photo credit: Ehplabs.com
This would be a perfect
post-workout shake for those who hit the gym late at night. It's post-workout nutrition and dessert in one glass. Grab your EHPLabs Oxywhey
and get started!
- 1/2 cup OxyWhey Protein Powder, Vanilla flavor
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice, crushed or cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Oreo-style cookies
- Grab your blender and throw all of the ingredients in except the cookies.
- Blend to your desired consistency.
- Smash the cookies into tiny bits with a hammer (or maybe just use your hands...). Add them to the blender and pulse a few more times to mix them in.
- Gulp it down!
- Makes 3 servings
- 315 calories
- 15 grams of protein
- 37 grams of carbs
- 10 grams of fat
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition