A guilt-free treat for the sweet tooth. Drool over this Deep Dish Protein Cookie Recipe.
- 1/2 cup (60g) All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup (96g) Peanut Flour (PB Fit/PB2)
- 1 1/2 scoops (51g) Scivation Xtend Pro Vanilla Ice Cream (or Cookie Butter Flavor)
- 3 tbsp. (30g) Swerve Granular
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 whole Egg
- 1/2 cup (120g) Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 cup (56g) Plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. (30g) Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Add all dry ingredients (flour, peanut flour, protein powder, sweetener, baking powder, and salt) to a large bowl. Mix.
- Add egg, applesauce, Greek yogurt and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Gently stir together until a smooth dough is formed. Add chocolate chips and fold into dough.
- Spray a small round dish (6-inch) with nonstick cooking spray. Add cookie dough to the dish and spread evenly. Bake at 350F for about 15 minutes. May need slightly more time depending on your oven, but better to slightly under bake to leave it gooey and delicious.
- Once baked, let cool. Can speed this up by placing in the fridge or freezer. Once cooled cut into 4 slices and enjoy!
Recipe by: Xtend