Double Chocolate Salted Caramel Crunch Cookies
You can never have enough protein cookie recipes. Never. Protein cookies make great snacks any time of day, they're especially awesome post-workout treats, and they can even satisfy your irritable sweet tooth (okay, okay -- some can, but not all).
This recipe features Quattro, a whey protein isolate from Magnum Nutraceuticals, our newest brand. It's a time-released blend of four whey isolates with 30 grams of protein per serving.
- 1.5 scoops Magnum Quattro Protein Powder (Salted Caramel)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 5 tsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet potato
- 2 tsp chocolate stevia (or dark cocoa powder)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp Nutella (or your favourite chocolate nut butter, like Buff Bake's or Sinister Labs')
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Blend all wet ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Make sure sweet potato is mashed and cooked prior to baking.
- Slowly fold in all dry ingredients. The mixture will end up a little liquidy, but don't worry!
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out mixture and drop onto a baking sheet. Make sure the cookie tray is lined with parchment paper to eliminate sticking.
- Preheat oven to 180 C and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cookies stiffen up.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition