These quick and easy protein pancakes from EHPLabs feature a whopping 40 grams of protein. They're great for bulking, and they work equally well first thing in the morning or as a hard-earned post-workout snack.
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup dry oats
- 1 scoop EHPLabs OxyWhey (or similar protein powder), Vanilla flavour
- 2 tbsp low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine the egg whites, cottage cheese and vanilla extract in a bowl until well mixed.
- Next add in the dry oats and whey protein powder and mix well.
- Once a batter has been formed, cook as you would a regular pancake, flipping at half-time.
- Drizzle with real maple syrup or raw honey or serve with fresh fruit.