This protein shake from FitMiss should be a nice change of pace from the usual protein shake flavours (chocolate, strawberry, and peanut butter, just to name a few). It's on the dense side with 18 grams of protein and 40 grams of carbs, but that makes it a great post-workout option.
Oh, and the same note applies from our last FitMiss recipe post: if you're a dude, you should be able to use any of MusclePharm's protein powder offerings in place of FitMiss Delight.
- 1 scoop FitMiss Delight Protein, Vanilla Chai flavour
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 oz unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place all of the ingredients in your blender and blend until the consistency is nice and smooth.
- For extra deliciousness, top with whipped cream and a bit more cinnamon.
- 250 calories
- 18g protein
- 40g carbs
- 3g fat
Supplement Spotlight: FitMiss Delight
FitMiss Delight is a protein supplement at its core, but there's more to it than that. It contains SolaThin, a vegetable-based protein that promotes a feeling of fullness, making it easier to resist that pesky snacking temptation.
Like this FitMiss recipe? Then you'll probably love this chocolate peanut butter protein shake recipe, too.