If you have been wanting to indulge yourself in chocolates without feeling guilty, try the Gaspari Nutrition Chocolate Bark. This simple recipe is not only delicious and nutritious, but it is simple to make as well.
To make this healthy chocolate, you'll need the following ingredients and directions.
- 2 lb. White Almond Bark
- 4 oz. Dark Chocolate Wafers
- 12 oz. Bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 scoops of Gaspari Nutrition Bone Broth
- 2 scoops Gaspari Nutrition Vanilla Proven Whey
- Add white almond bark, wafers, chocolate chips, and peanuts to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 1 hour. After an hour, stir.
- Add Bone Broth & Proven Whey. Stir thoroughly. Cook for another hour on low, mixing every 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture evenly over a wax paper on a baking sheet and cool completely.
- Break into desired pieces and enjoy!!
Recipe by: Gaspari Nutrition