These flour-free brownies are delicious! They're easy to make and a great non-liquid way to enjoy your whey protein.
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 3 medium, overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1-2 scoops of chocolate GAT Essentials Whey Protein
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt peanut butter or almond butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Combine bananas, cocoa powder, whey protein, butter, and almonds in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool before slicing into pieces.