Take your oatmeal cookies to the next level by adding some delicious protein filling.
Here's how to make the Giant Protein Oatmeal Cream Pie.
- 40g oats
- 30g flour
- 23g egg white and 1 whole egg
- 60g Greek yogurt
- 48g peanut butter
- 10g light brown sugar
- Baking powder, cinnamon
- 20g XTEND PRO Vanilla Ice Cream
- 85g Greek yogurt
- 4g sugar-free pudding mix
- Bake cookies at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Put the Protein filling in the fridge to thicken the icing.
- After baking the cookies, set them aside to let them cool.
- Place the icing in between two cookies to make a sandwich.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by XTEND.