Go Green With This NuZest Protein Smoothie
Photo credit: Nuzest-usa.com
Green might not be the most appetizing color, but that doesn't mean it tastes bad! Need proof? Just make this very green protein shake - featuring NuZest Clean Lean Protein
- and find out for yourself.
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 small avocado
- 2 small bananas
- Handful of kale leaves
- 1/2 serving of NuZest Clean Lean Protein, Just Natural or Smooth Vanilla flavor
- First, place the dates in a cup of water and let them soak for 30 minutes. If you'd rather prepare them ahead of time, you can let them soak overnight in the fridge.
- Once the dates are ready, put them, the cold water, and the rest of the ingredients into your blender.
- Blend until you're happy with the consistency, then enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition