For this recipe, you'll need the following ingredients:
- 2 scoops of Gold Standard 100% Casein (Chocolate)
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup of unsweetened cashew milk
- 4 tbsp Stevia
- 1 cup semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
To make this recipe, just follow the instructions:
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until you achieve a sticky, dough mixture.
- If you don't have time to scoop it and roll it into small balls, you can immediately put it in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- But if you have the time, it's great if you can roll the dough into balls before putting them in the fridge
- Once ready, you can just get one ball and pop it into your mouth. It's a guilt-free way to enjoy your snack.