Looking for a healthy cheesecake alternative?
Try this Good Green Vitality Cheesecake.
This raw cheesecake is a guilt-free treat loaded with nutrients and packed with flavour. Yum!
- 2 cups Roasted Almonds
- 1 ½ cups Pitted Dates
- ¼ cup Water or Coconut Oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 can Coconut Cream
- 2 servings Nuzest Good Green Vitality
- 3 tbsp. Rice Malt Syrup or Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Coconut Flakes for decoration
- Add the base ingredients into a food processor and blitz until it comes together. Press the mixture evenly into a 20cm round cheesecake tin, making sure to cover the sides.
- Place into the freezer to set.
- To make the filling, combine Good Green Vitality, rice malt syrup or maple syrup and coconut cream in a food processor.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the base and place back into the freezer to set for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 20-30 minutes before consuming.
- Top with coconut flakes.
Recipe by: Nuzest