Gooey, chocolatey, and filled with peanut butter goodness! Take your dose of BioX Power Whey with these delicious treats. Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to make and easy to store. Eat them for breakfast or as a protein-loaded snack.
- 1 cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Almond Meal
- 3 scoops of BioX Power Whey Chocolate Flavour
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Sweetener of Choice (we used Stevia)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Lightly coat sheet of baking paper with coconut oil to prevent cookies from sticking.
- Spoon Mixture onto the baking paper, and push the middles into a bird's nest shape.
- Spoon small amounts of peanut butter into the middle of each cookie and cover with more of the mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
This recipe makes 15 cookies. Enjoy!