Can't get enough of these Gourmet Chocolate Protein Brownies.
Try this delicious recipe!
- ½ cup Sugar-free Chocolate Chips + ¼ cup more to garnish
- ⅓ cup unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 ½ scoop of Dymatize ISO-100 Gourmet Chocolate or Gourmet Vanilla
- ¼ cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ⅓ cup granulated Stevia (you may use more or less depending on your preference)
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 370°F and grease a brownie pan.
- In a medium bowl safe for microwave, heat the coconut milk in the microwave for a minute, add ½ cup of sugar-free dark chocolate chips to the hot milk and stir until chocolate chips are melted.
- Add the large egg to the chocolate melted and whisk until incorporated.
- Add the scoops of whey protein, the cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, baking powder, and granulated stevia to previous batter and whisk until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan, sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by: gb_hernandez (Dymatize)