Oatmeals make a great breakfast or snack. But if you're tired of oatmeal bowls or oatmeal cookies, here's an excellent alternative: Great Lakes Gelatin Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups.
These oatmeal cups are peanut butter flavoured and naturally sweetened with honey. No need to bake them. Just make them in advance and pop them in the fridge. Not only is this recipe packed with protein, but it is also gluten and dairy-free.
- 1 and 1/2 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 heaping tbsp Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Prepare a muffin tin by spraying with cooking spray (or you can rub with coconut oil).
- In a large bowl mix together the oatmeal, cinnamon, and collagen.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and coconut oil until smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the oats and stir until well-combined. Evenly distribute the oat mixture between the 9 muffin tins, pressing into the muffin cups. Freeze 1 hour.
- Prepare the chocolate mixture by melting together the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and coconut oil (either by melting in 30-second increments in the microwave or by using a double boiler).
- Evenly distribute the chocolate on top of the oat mixture and freeze again for 1 hour. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Recipe by: servingupsimplicity