- 1/2 cup Titan Protein Powder, Vanilla Caramel flavor
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbs Natvia
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms guilt-free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 40g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), melted
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until it forms a dough. If it is too wet, add a little more coconut flour. If it’s too dry, add a splash of extra almond milk.
- Using clean hands, shape the dough into bars (TIP: lightly wet your fingers to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands).
- Dip each bar into the melted chocolate and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Leave the bars in the fridge for a few hours or in the freezer for one hour to set.