Homemade Pumpkin Protein Bars
- 1 scoop Victory Labs Hydro Complete (any flavour)
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbs Stevia
- 30g Dark Chocolate (85% Cocoa), melted
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend together, adding 1 tbs water at a time to gradually forma pasty batter.
- If it becomes too wet, add a little more coconut flour.
- Using clean hands, shape the better into bars (TIP: lightly wet your fingers to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands).
- Dip each bar into the melted chocolate and place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Leave the bars in the fridge fora few hours or in the freezer for one hour to set