On a keto diet? Do you miss eating your favorite muffins but you feel guilty of eating one? Try this blueberry muffin recipe.
Don't worry. It's keto-friendly. A delicious snack or breakfast.
- ½ cup Coconut Flour, Organic
- 1¼ cup Almond Flour, Raw
- ½ cup Tapioca Flour, Organic
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup Confectioner's Erythritol, Organic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Monk Fruit Extract, Organic Powder
- ¼ cup Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil, Organic
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup wild frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the coconut flour, almond flour, tapioca flour, and baking powder.
- Add in the erythritol, monk fruit, coconut oil, and almond milk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.