Incorporate proteins in your favourite pancakes.
One of the best, easiest, and yummiest ways to do it is to add Aussie Bodies LoCarb Protein Powder.
Here's another low-carb protein-loaded pancake recipe worth trying. Enjoy!
- 2 tbsp. Aussie Bodies LoCarb Protein Powder Vanilla Bean
- 2 Eggs
- 6 tbsp. Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- Butter for topping
- Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Cooking spray
- Beat eggs and almond milk together. Mix through the LoCarb Protein Powder and baking powder.
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray and pour in batter to make your pancake.
- Flip over when cooked through.
- Stack up and drizzle with butter, sugar-free maple syrup, and chocolate chips.
Recipe by: Aussie Bodies