Sure, there are ready-to-eat granolas out there. But it's more fun to make your own granola. It's quick and easy. If you're planning to make a healthy and delicious snack, try this Chocolate Protein Granola with Magnum Quattro.
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 scoop Magnum Quattro Chocolate Love
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup low sugar maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the oats, protein powder, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir in the syrup and vanilla.
- Spread it evenly over the baking sheet. Bake for 14 minutes. Stir the granola and bake for another 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Store in a mason jar. Enjoy!
Recipe by: blondiesbaking_