Looking for new ways to enjoy your Protein Isolate Formula? Try this tasty baked treat.
Gingerbread Protein Donuts (makes 8 servings).
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 1/2 Scoops Salted Caramel Quattro Protein Powder
- 2 tbs. Molasses
- 2 tsp. All Spice
- 1 tsp. Ginger
- 3/4 Cup Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp. Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- Blend all ingredients with a mixer.
- Spray donut sheets before scooping the mixture into them. The mix will be on the thicker side which is totally normal.
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins or until golden brown.
- Let cool and top with coconut whip cream & sprinkles (optional).