Protein bars in themselves are already great. But there are days when you want to make a delicious recipe out of them. You can transform them into a healthy breakfast cereal. It's a super easy and quick recipe.
- 2 Quest Maple Waffle Protein Bars
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bars into 1/4 inch pieces and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- Once cooled, distribute the pieces into two serving bowls.
- Top with almond milk, pecans, raspberries & chia seeds.