Looking for an alternative to your post-workout protein shake? Try these ridiculously delicious but healthy and nutritional protein-packed loaves with hints of pump spice or cinnamon. Yum! And it's super easy to make too!
- 3/4 cup cassava flour (buckwheat would also work)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tbs Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Vanilla
- 2 whole eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice or cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: You can also mix in some berries or put them as toppings.
- Preheat oven
- Mix dry ingredients then fold in wet ingredients until batter is formed.
- Pour batter into parchment lined tin loaf.
- Top with berries if using and bake for 18-25 min until crust is golden brown.
#supplementsconzathlete #healthyrecipes #eathealthy