In case you haven't noticed, pumpkin season has officially begun.
Join the craze with these pumpkin fudge protein brownies...you know you want to.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl (Whey, Desert Mix, Cacao, Splenda, Baking Powder, Salt, Pancake Mix).
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until batter is formed (it should be very thick).
- Coat a baking pan with cooking spray, transfer batter, and bake for 20-25 minutes on 180 degrees.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the brownies to a plate or a cutting board. Cut into small squares.