These cookie dough balls are the perfect remedy for those days when your brain says, "I need comfort food, and I need it RIGHT NOW!"
All you need is four ingredients you probably already have sitting around, a couple scoops of MusclePharm Combat Protein, and a few minutes of your day. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 scoops MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder (Cookies & Cream)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (or you can chop up these dark chocolate bars)
- Start by combining the Combat Protein Powder and almond meal in a bowl and mixing.
- Next, add in the almond butter and syrup until the mixture thickens and resembles cookie dough.
- Once you have the cookie dough mixture, just add in your chocolate chips and use a tablespoon to scoop out the dough into your hands and roll into balls.
- Recipe makes 18 balls
- Macros per ball:
- 98 calories
- 6.38g fat
- 7.31g carbs
- 4.5g protein