We're past Valentine's Day this year, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy this Valentine's-themed dessert from MusclePharm. It has the usual suspects — strawberries and chocolate — plus a splash of protein to support muscle growth and recovery.
- 1/4 cup of Combat 100% Whey Protein, Strawberry flavour
- 1/8 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 45g of dark chocolate squares
- 1/4 cup of ground almonds
- Mix the Combat Whey Protein, oats, coconut flour, milk and almonds together in a large bowl.
- Melt half of the dark chocolate squares, then pour into molds and freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is hardened, take it out of the freezer, and scoop the protein mixture evenly into the molds.
- Melt the other half of the dark chocolate and pour it on top of the molds.
- Finally, put the molds back into the freezer for another 20 minutes. It'll be ready to eat when the tops are nice and hard.
PS — Have you tried our Valentine's Day partner workout yet? Do it now!