We just posted a fudge recipe a few weeks ago...but c'mon, more fudge is never a bad thing. This recipe from Balance Sports Nutrition once again makes use of their Naturals 100% Whey Protein, a natural WPC/WPI protein blend.
These protein fudge balls are easy and quick to whip together, and they make a perfect protein treat any time of day.
- 1.5 cups of pitted dates
- 4 tbsp Balance Naturals 100% Whey Protein (Chocolate)
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Healtheries LSA Super Grains
- 4 tbsp shredded dessicated coconut
- 1 tsp gluten-free vanilla extract
- Soak the dates in hot water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and mix until smooth.
- Roll into 20 balls. Feel free to roll in extra coconut, LSA, cocoa powder, or your favourite sprinkles!