No bake cookies are one of the greatest lazy desserts. There's no need to deal with the oven or a ton of ingredients, and even the baking-challenged can make them.
This protein powder recipe takes the concept one step further. With the inclusion of eight scoops of Combat Whey Protein, these ordinary no bake cookies become mini protein bombs.
- 8 scoops of MusclePharm Combat Whey Protein, Chocolate Milk flavour
- 3 cups of steel cut oats
- 2 cups of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 packet of sugar/fat-free chocolate pudding
- Grab a large mixing bowl, throw all the ingredients in, and mix well.
- Apply a baking dish with non-stick spray, then pour the mixture into the dish.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Enjoy the next day!