Photo credit: Questnutrition.com
Maybe you're not quite excited as us, but we're definitely nuts about this awesome banana protein shake recipe. It features a great protein-packed product from Quest Nutrition, and it looks absolutely delicious.
What You Need:
- 1.5 scoops Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups ice
- 3 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- 1 tablespoon banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free dark chocolate chips, chopped
How To Make It:
- First, you need to add a few things to a blender. Throw in the protein powder, almond milk, ice, sweetener, banana extract, and banana. Blend until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Next, add the walnuts and chocolate chops to the mixture. Stir everything together.
- And you're done! Pour the finished product into two cups and enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe
- 210 calories
- 18 grams of protein
- 11 grams of fat
- 9 grams of carbs
- 8 grams of fiber
Want more from Quest Nutrition? We don't blame you. Check their stuff out!