Oat & Maple Protein Cookies
No matter the time of day, cookies are always a treat! These delicious oat and maple cookies are loaded with healthy fats and a sizable chunk of protein. They're a great in-between meal snack.
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- 1 tbsp Walden Farms Maple flavoured syrup
1 scoopTitan Vanilla Caramel
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup macadamia oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. (If the mixture is too crumbly, add more macadamia oil)
- Roll tablespoons of the mixture in to balls, place on baking tray and flatten with a fork, leaving a 1cm gap between each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. (They will look like they are going to fall apart but they will hold their shape and harden once they cool down)
Like this recipe? Check out the rest of our protein powder recipes right here!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition