Get your dose of protein on the go with these delicious Chocolate Protein Brownies. These bite-sized treats are high in protein and are made to be as tasty as a treat could be.
- 1 scoop Double Rich Chocolate Gold Standard 100% Whey
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp. Baking Sweetener Alternative
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond butter, coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and sugar. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Combine with a spatula or wooden spoon. Fold in chocolate chips. The batter should be on the thicker side.
- Press and smooth over the batter into half of the baking dish. Top with more chocolate chips if desired. Bake for 20 mins. Let cool for 8 mins. before slicing. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Optimum Nutrition