Overnight Oats With Chocolate And Protein
Photo credit: Allmaxnutrition.com
Overnight oats are a fantastic - and quick - breakfast option, especially if you're starved for time in the morning. This recipe turns them into a protein-packed chocolate treat with Allmax Nutrition's ISOFLEX
, a whey protein isolate.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp baking stevia
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 scoop ISOFLEX Protein, Chocolate flavor
- Grab a bowl and throw all the ingredients in, then mix together thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a mason jar or similar container.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Optional: top your oats with nuts or your favorite topping
- Enjoy! They're great cold, or you can pop them in the microwave for 30 to 60 seconds.
Like this recipe? Check out the rest of our protein powder recipes right here!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition