Overnight Protein Oats With Balance Plant Protein
These quick and easy overnight oats make the perfect minimalist breakfast. They use such a small amount of ingredients that there's no excuse not to give them a try. Unless of course you're not a fan of oats. If that's the case...well, I'm sorry.
This "proats" recipe features Balance Plant Protein. As the name suggests, it's a fully plant-derived protein that's a great alternative to whey. It's not a big deal if you don't have this particular protein handy, though. Just sub in any other Balance protein powder and you'll be good to go. Enjoy!
- 1 cup wholegrain oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 serving Balance Plant Protein, chocolate flavour
- Throw the oats into your food processor and blend until they have the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- Pour the oats into a small bowl, then add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Split the mixture in half and dump it into two separate bowls.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- 397 calories
- 23.6 grams of protein
- 11.1 grams of fat
- 45.1 grams of carbohydrate
- 14.5 grams of sugar
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes & Nutrition